PROFESSIONAL LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
As the creators of Florida Paths to College and Career, Public Consulting Group provides:
- Nationally recognized professional development and coaching.
- Blended and virtual learning experiences for teachers and leaders that enrich and extend the learning.
- Train-the-trainer options that build capacity and provide resources and individual support for embedded leaders and coaches.
- Data collection and analysis that helps you understand how to keep your implementation on track.
- Building teachers’, leaders’, and coaches’ understanding of how to teach and support the Florida Paths to College and Career curriculum.
- Ensuring that the priorities of the district are effectively communicated across all stakeholders to increase buy-in.
- Developing trust and rapport between PCG implementation experts and district teachers and coaches to support implementation and monitoring.
Florida Paths Playbook: A Cutting-Edge Support System
Our Florida Paths Playbook is both unique and cutting-edge in what it offers Florida educators. Built around real-world scenarios, teachers and campus leaders develop expertise in curriculum implementation through science-based strategies including coaching, reflection and active learning. Florida Paths Playbook offers just-in-time support for educators and supports personalized learning experiences to enhance and improve instructional delivery. A menu of expert-curated resources and learning tools are provided to reinforce learning opportunities.